Strength in Unity
Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble. Likewise, two people lying close together can keep each other warm. But how can one be warm alone? A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken.
Benefitting the Region
We network community leaders to create a support system and incubator for creative ideas, new strategies, collaborative programming, and economic projects. Our goal is to develop a critical mass of leaders who bring a tipping point toward community transformation.
About Revs. Al and Deb Warner
Revs. Al and Deb Warner are the founders of Set Free Inc. Set Free is a networking ministry building bridges between leaders to transform their world. This growing team of servant leaders in business, government, and education is working together to rebuild and transform cities, beginning with the Buffalo/Niagara region and growing beyond. Al and Deb have over 40 years’ experience pastoring local churches, including a term as missionaries to Hong Kong. Deb loves to motivate and encourage people to be released as overcomers and world changers. Al and Deb preach and teach together—creating a Kingdom mindset.. Al currently serves as Chaplain of the Buffalo Common Council (Buffalo’s chief legislative body). Deb and he also serve as chaplains to six businesses. In May, 2019, Al completed his Doctorate in Transformational Leadership in the Global City at Assemblies of God Theological Seminary. Al taught the course “Rebuilding the City” for Niagara University. With Bishop Tommy Reid, Al co-authored 2 books: Create Wealth to Build God’s Dream and Radical Revolution. In 2020, Deb released her first book, Puzzle Pieces: Recovering Your Lost Generational Inheritance.
- 1978 The beginning of our pastoral and overseas missionary (Hong Kong) experience
- 1998 founded Set Free, Inc., a non-profit organization
- 1999 – Present. Facilitate weekly Pastors Prayer in Buffalo/Niagara Falls
- Al and Deb preach and teach together—creating a Kingdom mindset
- 2012 – Present. Appointed as Chaplain of the Buffalo City Council
Rev. Deb Warner
Deb’s Education Background:
- 1978 Deb — Bachelor of Science in Christian Education, Nyack College
- Deb loves to motivate and encourage people to be released as overcomers and world changers. Deb loves to preach and teach.
- In 2020, Deb released her first book, Puzzle Pieces: Recovering Your Lost Generational Inheritance.
Rev. Al Warner
Al’s Education Background:
- Doctor of Ministry, Transformational Leadership in the Global City, Assemblies of God Theological Seminary, Springfield, MO
- Al taught the course Rebuilding the City for Niagara University.
Al preaches and teaches on City Transformation.
- Buffalo Education Equity Task Force